Saturday the kids got to get good and dirty and catch some critters! Paul to them to meet up with their cousins, Austin & Mallory, to catch some crawdads and other mudbugs. They all took off into the water with small nets and caught critters. They got to see a turtle up close. Stephen apparently wasn't having much luck catching the critters and decided catching rocks was fun for him....and a bit more successful:) When a nearby train came rumbling by, Stephen was then mesmerized by it and decided watching for trains was more his gig. Enjoy the pics from their dirty day:)

Stephen & Langston catching critters.....I mean rocks!

Stephen & Aunt Beth wading in the river

Miss Priss


Choo Choo!
3 comments:
Stephen and Langston are so cute!Wow, Langston is getting so big. She is so adorable and her hair is so long and precious!!! I want to come by and bring dinner and meet Miss Carson soon!
Okay! It is official! I have been away too long-- how did my little ones get to be so big!! I miss you guys so much and cannot wait to see you!!
I just love those pictures - except the one of me! :) My favorite picture is the first one of Stephen and Langston in the mud - what a fun day! My favorite daily quote was from Stephen after he finished off two applesauce snacks and some watermelon. It went a little something like, "MMM that was a good lunch!" It really was not lunch - just a snack!
Post a Comment