Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Girls

Okay, now that I have successfully put out two posts devoted entirely to Stephen, I decided that I should now talk about my girls. They are so sweet and growing up so fast! Langston will turn 2 on Monday, which is VERY hard for me to believe. She is such a sweetheart, but has a wild streak to her...I like to say she is her father's child! She's always talking and always moving....and usually getting into something she shouldn't! She also loves to do whatever her brother is doing!

Practicing soccer with dad & Stephen

Spiderwoman!


Carson is just a laid back little angel. I truly could not ask for a better baby. She just goes with the flow and sits back to watch everything around her. She's a little chunk too! I finally have my fat happy baby! Of course she really isn't fat, just much bigger than her siblings were. She is sleeping great and cooing like crazy. I love it when she smiles, it just makes my heart melt. She's also laughing, that sweet belly laugh that makes you just crack up. She's really noticing everything around her and especially loves to watch her brother and sister rough house. It's too funny, she'll start kicking her legs and her arms will be pumping, like she wants to jump right in. I'm just having the best time with her and I feel so blessed that I get to stay at home with her and my other children. It's TRULY a full time job, but I find it the most rewarding job I have ever had and would not trade it for anything.

It appears I have another Daddy's Girl

2 comments:

Allison said...

Meg! Your children are precious. I love Langston in the Spiderwoman costume. Guess that is what happpens when you have a big brother! Sounds like you are all doing well.

Ashley Wilkerson said...

Meg,
You're such a great mother, and have done a super job with your children. It's nice to have you to ask for advice. I can't wait for the big day this weekend!!!