Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 Months!

My sweet baby, Carson, is already 4 months old....well actually she is now almost 5 months, but I slacked on getting her 4 month info posted....I guess she is truly a 3rd child! She is a whopping 15 pounds 4 ounces and 25 inches long (of course, this was 2 weeks ago). By comparison, she is nearly a pound bigger than her brother was at this stage and almost 2 pounds bigger than her sister! Yes, she is a chunk!! But a cute chunk! She has been rolling over for awhile now and is dying to crawl! She will roll over onto her tummy and watch her brother and sister playing and her little legs will be moving out of control like she is just trying to get in on the action! She is also working hard on sitting up. She is doing well, not quite there yet, but I feel it's only a matter of time. She is also the smiliest thing I have ever seen! She is just so happy and laid back. Her sweet smile is just the cutest and makes my heart laugh! You can check out the pictures below and see for yourself. Just excuse the redneck outfit she is wearing....or lack of an outfit!!! Unfortunately, as I already said earlier, she is a 3rd child and while I hate to admit this, I just snap pictures when I can and regardless of whether she is dressed or not!! I am sure she will give me much greif about it one day!


2 comments:

Erica said...

She is beautiful!!!

Allison said...

She is precious! She doesn't seem to be suffering too badly from "3rd child syndrome" :) All of your children are adorable. Let's get together soon.