We started our Spring Break off on a very excited note....we got to host "Billy", Stephen's class mascot of sorts. Since they are dubbed the "Big Fish" of Canterbury, it's only fitting that their class mascot is a stuffed wide mouth bass, named Billy. Each child in the class gets to take him home periodically, and we were able to bring him home for a whole week! I can't explain to you how excited Stephen was to bring him home. They get so excited about it, it's really so fun to watch. If you ask me, we got the better end of the deal, another sweet friend got to house the real class pet, Olivia, the class Hamster!
Billy's first event was a birthday party for Joe Joe. He seemed excited about some cake! Happy Birthday Joe, and of course to our sweet cousins Austin, Mallory & Maggie Beth and our wonderful Uncle Dale! We love you all!

Carson was excited when she found out we were heading to the beach!
Our sweet friends David & Wade got to spend a few days with us at the beach. Langston & David are like an old married couple, they are pretty funny to watch. I thought this picture was cute, I can't tell if they are really being sweet to each other or trying to decide which one is going to go in to that frigid water to fill the buckets up!

Billy was excited he made the trip to the beach and so was Stephen. Personally, I am so glad that Billy had the sense to stay close by and didn't get lost on the beach!!! I am happy to report that he did make it safely back to his friends at Canterbury!

Carson loves toting her bucket around. She was especially happy collecting sand...that's right, sand and not shells! Langston kept trying to tell her she was supposed to pick up the shells, but Carson didn't seem to care. Gotta love that!
My sweet little man! I can't believe how grown up he is!
I love this picture! I love Wade's little thumb...it's like he's saying, "hey, I know this great little place down the beach, want to ditch these clowns and check it out?"
Wade & Carson
These clowns are trying to decide if they should jump...the tide washed up a nice little wall of sand that the kids loved making into a slide and jumping into the water from. I think they were contemplating how cold the water was....
To no surprise, they decided to go for it!
The Three Amigos!

Obviously the weather fluctuated dramatically, but it didn't stop these kids!
2 comments:
such cute pics, Meg! Can't believe how big the kids are getting..especially little Carson! Looks like a great time. Let's get the kids together this summer!
Great pics and super cute kids!!!
Post a Comment