So I am a little late posting these days, but that seems to be how our life has been lately....to busy to keep up! Here are some pictures from Stephen's class Mother's Day Tea & Art Show. They were so cute. We were welcomed by a red carpet, where each child met his or her mom with a paper mache flower they had made and we walked the carpet together to their room. Inside, they had special artwork they had done throughout the year displayed on boards and all throughout the room. We were given a precious hand painted tea hat (made from the biggest coffee filters I have EVER seen!) and they gave us a short little program with a few songs they had been working on. It was really so sweet and I loved every minute of it! The moms got to eat our lunch at their tables (bit small for my legs to fit under ha!) and the children had an indoor picnic on the floor. It was so much fun and such a treat! Here are a few pictures, sorry they are in reverse order. I am too lazy to redo the upload!!
My sweet son and me with my special tea party hat. I must say, he did a great job coordinating the colors with my outfit!!
The picnic
The show

Our red carpet!
This was the sign at the top of the stairs so we would stop before going in to the room. I know it's kind of quirky to include this picture, but they just went all out for the special event and I thought it was so sweet, I had to include it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment