Carson and her sweet bud Wade shared a birthday party together this year. We brought out the frogs and the bugs....and of course some lady bugs too! It was a buggy theme, and it was loads of fun. We had a water slide for the kids to play in and had a place to dig for fun bugs....fake ones of course!! It was a fun afternoon and a great way to celebrate two special kiddos turning 2!
Froggy fun!
Carson enjoyed digging for worms, but I think she liked dunking them in the water bowl even more to wash them off!
Who wouldn't have fun playing on this!
Look out here I come!!!
These precious cakes were SO adorable and SO yummy! Angie did them herself! Great job Ang...they were almost too cute to cut into!!!
Wade was quite certain of what he was supposed to do with his candle, Carson on the other hand just wanted to watch and attempt to blow hers out from a distance and then of course try to dig in to the cake with her hands!

Yummy Yummy

Carson is really quite girly and loves girly things like baby dolls, jewelry, purses, SHOES, and LOVES hats (of any kind!!) She was so happy when she got a special new bracelet and a playful hat from Nana and LOVED her new baby G & Doc gave her. She had this wide open grin with each gift she opened, it was so cute how really excited she was about each one.
We gave her some new furniture for her dolls. I painted them and dressed them up a bit and they turned out really cute. I am still working on the dresser and the bedding...yes, I know does a doll really need bedding???
Carson loved the bed so much, I think she thought this might be her new big girl bed....sorry dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment