Langston kicked off her fall Sunday Soccer season with a great game. After watching Stephen play for a couple of weeks, she was so eager to get out on the field and play and have fun. She did a great job and even scored 2 goals for her team! So proud of my little girl!

Pre-game pep talk

First Goal! So proud!
After game cheer for the team! They all played hard and had LOTS of fun!
While Langston and her bestest friend were playing, I got to play with these two, also bestest of friends and I must say...WAY TOO CUTE! Here, I like to think they are discussing what kind of game advice they should give their siblings, but in reality they are sharing/fighting over gummies!

Love this picture and love this little guy! He is such a cutie!
1 comment:
i am impressed! langston really looks like a good little soccer player!! so cute :)
Post a Comment