Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Happenings

Well, Thanksgiving came and went and left us with some awful germs! It seems we have been sick more in the last several weeks than we have been healthy. Strep (x3), walking pneumonia, stomach bug & strep again, strep again for 2 others, stomach bug for EVERYONE and the flu for 1. Whew! We've had a rough go of things lately, but we are FINALLY feeling better and on the mend. Here's to good health in the New Year!

In spite of all the chaos going around our house, we were able to celebrate Paul's birthday and the kids did manage to make it to school....for the last 2 days! We are looking forward to a wonderful break and a great Christmas. We wish you all a blessed Christmas!
Justify Full

Here are a few of the pictures from our recent holiday events...


Happy Birthday Paul! We love you!



Stephen's Holiday Program. Each grade (K-3), performed individually...of course the Kindergarten was the best!!



The whole Kindergarten class, they were so cute & did a great job!



Shortly after Stephen's performance, the parents were given a special treat in Langston's class. Here they are patiently waiting for all the parents to arrive...


Their sweet singing wished us all a Merry Christmas and they presented us with a special gift they made for us.


Langston with her teacher Mrs. Sarah. We love Mrs. Sarah! Mrs. Bonnie (whom we also love dearly, unfortunately could not be there as she was home with the dreaded stomach bug :(...we hope she is feeling much better!)

On Friday, Stephen was excited & surprised that his Joe-Joe came to school to be the Friday "Mystery Reader".

He also had is class Holiday party that was lots of fun. Each child made a card for a Veteran living in a Veteran's home. They were all very creative!


Stephen's card was of course football related....he made an Alabama "A" out of candy cane stickers and drew a field. It is apparently snowing on the field! Hopefully there is a Veteran who will be glad to receive a Merry Roll Tide!

4 comments:

Kasey and John Colvin said...

Glad you are all feeling better! Maybe getting all of that out means a healthy 2011! I love your profile pic. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas. Hello to Molly also...

Erica said...

Oh Meg, glad the Lillys are healthy in time for Christmas! I agree with Kasey- I love the new profile picture!

mcl5255@gmail.com said...

Thanks! I thought it was a sweet picture...sometimes it's easier to capture them when they aren't facing the camera! haha! I think I spoke too soon about being on the mend though...I now have 2 kiddos down with micoplasma (lamens terms, walking pneumonia), yea! We've been on a new antibiotic for a couple of days and seem to be doing well, so hopefully we really will be healthy for Christmas! I keep wondering if it's a good or bad sign if you pharmacist keeps calling you to check on your family! Miss seeing you guys, maybe we can catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

Agen Sabung Ayam Dan Bola LIVE Judi Online Terpercaya Dan Terbaik Di Indonesia | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | www.agensabungayam.com