Merry Christmas to ALL!!! We had the most wonderful Christmas, I hope you did as well!
Santa thought we were goood...
2 Goal Posts! An Art Easel! A Princess Castle! And there are still presents to open! WHAT!!!

Langston LOVES her Tinkerbell fairies Barbie set she got from Santa!
Paul is happy our memorabilia from our fun time in Pasadena in January, now has a happy home in his office! I had the program, ticket stubs and a few pictures from the game mated and framed for him. He really loved it!
ibelieve that ALL of these were for ME!!!!! By the way....the iPad ROCKS!
Merry Christmas & Roll Tide! I really wish this picture had turned out cuter...what could be cuter than monogrammed pj's and alabama tobogans!
Carson & her castle...
Langston & her new art easel....Watch out Picasso!
Our snowy football game...
The kick-off on the new goal post(s) Santa brought....It's Good!!!
Can you guess who won the game!!!
Casey & Nana
Ryan & Casey
My little Angel, Carson & Aunt Kat!
Molly & Chad
I have to say this is a poignant picture...this is actually the 25th picture of my parents celebrating Christmas in this house and will actually be the last Christmas they will celebrate in this home that I have grown up in! Yes, you read that correctly...my parents are officially moving....when they sell their house. This is a very hard concept for all of us to imagine, not being in this house to celebrate holidays, birthdays or just a whatever night. My grandparents had their 50th wedding anniversary celebration in this home...I had my wedding reception in this home...Each of my 3 children had their Christening celebrations as well as their first birthday celebrations in this home, and those are just a few of the big milestones. Can you imagine building the home of your dreams and spending over 25 wonderful years in it! It's truly hard to believe, this was really a special and overwhelming Christmas for my family.



Dirty Santa with the Lilly Family
4 comments:
Looks like y'all had a Merry Christmas! Love the pics of stephen playing football outside in the snow! Doesn't happen much here, does it? You'll have to let me know if you find anything good for the iPad. Nick and I gave each other one (unknowingly!).
It looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas!! Santa was really good to you! I have been eying an iPad and heard they were great :) Madeline has that same easel and loves it! I cannot believe your parents are moving! Where are they going? I cannot imagine them living anywhere else!
Agen Sabung Ayam Dan Bola LIVE Judi Online Terpercaya Dan Terbaik Di Indonesia | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | www.agensabungayam.com
Bola LIVE Judi Online Terpercaya Dan Terbaik Di Indonesia www.sabungayam.me | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | CashBack Hingga 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA
Post a Comment