Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Iceland!

We woke up this morning and....

WOW! Look at all this snow-ice!

Ready to roll in the snow

Cheese!

Paul & Langston sledding in the front yard


We attempted snow angels, but they are just about impossible when you try them on icy snow. Poor child, she kept trying and kept saying "not working momma, not working!"

Heading up the hill for some real sledding.....gotta love how Carson travels!

Yumm...streetsicles! I wasn't aware that she had pulled up a section of the icy road and was snacking on it. By the time I saw her, she'd been enjoying it for quite a while. Oh well, at least it wasn't yellow!

Woohoo!

3 comments:

Allison said...

adorable, Meg!! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

The Lilly Family said...

We did Allison! I hope you guys did too! On a side note, I was reminiscing about the blizzard of '93 (or was is '92), anyways, I remembered walking to your house to play in the snow. It was fun!

Anonymous said...

these pics crack me up! i love the attempted snow angel and langston eating street ice :)