We had a wonderful and blessed Easter with our family. I absolutely love Easter at our church, it is so special and so moving. I love everything about it, the music, the smell of Eater Lilies and the most wonderful news...our Lord is Risen! I hope your Easter was wonderfully blessed!
My three babies, how sweet they are!
Putting flowers on the cross
Aunt Ryan with Stephen

This little thing was not at all interested in having her picture taken! This is how most of her pictures look!
I love my sweet little man!
Doc & G with the kiddos
Well, this was the best we could do for a family shot! Guess it will do!
My two favorite guys!

Sweet Langston!

Little Miss Attitude...

Take Two!
She did actually want her picture with Doc!
Nana with her babies!
The Baskets!

It was so fun to see Carson get in to the egg hunt this year. She had so much fun!

While Carson & Stephen were checking out the goodies in their eggs....

This little fish was getting ready for a swim! Yes, this is my water bug, she is ready and wanting to swim any time, any day! The water was a bit chilly but she did not seem to mind at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment