Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Swim Team News... To Date!!

Our first year on the swim team! Wow, what an experience! Both Stephen & Langston have loved being a part of the team and have learned so much. I was a little hesitant at first about doing the swim meets, but they have really enjoyed it. Stephen is loving being a part of the "Team" and has done so well in his first year. Langston, happens to be the only 4 year old on our Swim Team (there is a rule of being 5 to compete), and is doing great too. She is a little fish & has been for quite a while. I love watching them prepare to swim and swim in a meets...they get so serious and a bit competitive (not sure where that comes from!!). They have had a great time so far.

Our First Swim Meet!

On the start block...!!!!
I was helping during the time that Stephen's heats were up, so I only got a random shot of him getting up on the start block.


Langston's first ribbon....she got this for her personal best time on Freestyle

Stephen WON his heat for breaststroke at our AVCC meet!! Way to go man!!


Stephen with his dual personal best ribbon (for breaststroke & freestyle), he was so proud. Langston did not beat her best time for freestyle, but did get a best time ribbon for her backstroke. Sorry Langsy dear, we didn't get your picture with your ribbon!

No comments: