Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Swim Meet!

The Pine Tree Piranha's were ready for their home meet against Hoover Country Club. They all did a great job, swam hard and got another W! Congrats! Of course, I am partial to my 2 Piranha's, they did so well...I am so proud!

Langston getting ready for her freestyle

Take your mark....GO!

She swam so hard and did awesome! She beat her best time by 20 seconds and....

won her heat and got a very special ribbon! Way to go Langsey! She was so proud of her ribbon, she literally showed it to anyone who would look at it!

We had a great cheering section, Aunt Molly & Papa Joe came to watch us swim this night.

Yes, more pictures with the prized ribbon....seriously, when you are the ONLY 4 year-old on the team & typically the only 4 year old swimming in most of our meets, against 5 & 6 year olds....it's a big deal to me!

One proud momma!


Stephen getting ready for his freestyle. I love to watch them get ready to go, they look so serious. I can only imaging what they are thinking...I am quite sure I would be saying, "Dear God, just get me to the other side...alive!"


Thanks Aunt Molly for cheering us on!




2 comments:

Erica said...

That is awesome! Way to go Stephen and Langston!

The Lilly Family said...

It's been so much fun Erica! The kids have loved and and learned so much this summer, you should sign Mary Cate up next summer!