Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Wow, it's hard to believe it is already July!!! Where is summer going!!! Pretty soon we will be back to school and I am NOT ready for that. We have had such a fun summer, I am loving having my kids at home, watching them enjoy various camps they get to go to, swimming at the pool, watching them work hard for their swim team....yes, it's been a busy summer, but it has been a great one! I look forward to living it up these seemingly few remaining days we have left!

We had a wonderful 4th of July at the lake...our second home it seems! We welcomed the most exciting news...these two lovebirds (pictured below) are finally ENGAGED!!! Congrats to Molly & Chad. We look forward to the wedding festivities that lie ahead!


Wrestling the crocodile!

What a face!


Thumbs up!

"Cowabunga"!!




Takin' down the croc!

Nothin' like a little dance party on the pier! If only I had it on video!

The 4th could not be complete without a little fun game (or many) of cornhull! Happy Fourth of July to all! Many thanks & blessings to those who have served & those still serving to keep us free to celebrate this wonderful day!

No comments: