Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Programs Galore!

If you have ever been to a children's Christmas program, then you know it just screams of Christmas praise and joy of so many children singing off key and happy for it!  Honestly, it is one of my most favorite things....to watch our innocent and adoring little lambs praise our sweet Lord, it brings out the Christmas spirit in me...I hope it does for you too!

This year, we got to see all three of our children perform in Christmas programs.  Each was very different, but they were all very special.

 Apparently the new spotlights are just a bit too bright!!


 That's the smile that I LOVE!!!

 Canterbury's 4K is Performing their Christmas Program....my sweet one happens to be an Angel :)





 Young Mary finding out she will have a baby and He will be the Messiah!
I just love her reaction!!

 Hoping the Innkeeper has some room!

 The arrival of Baby Jesus
 'Angel's we have heard on high"!!  Here is my sweet Angel!

 The Wisemen offering their gifts...

 Daddy with his Angel
 G and Langston
 Nana and Langston
 Molly and Langston
 I love my sweet Angel

Shortly after my sweet Angel performed, I went to see my other Angel sing a few songs for mommy's and daddy's and to give us a sweet gift.  Sadly, this is the best picture I took of this sweet couple...I did take some better video feed that I will upload soon!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Setiap Hari ada bonus menarik dari kami | www.sabungayam.pw | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA