Monday, April 2, 2012

We had a very fun, low key week for Spring Break....visited the zoo, Ruffner Mountain, swam LOTS & LOTS...it really was a great week.  We also had a special guest with us for Spring Break...Flat Stanley!  I think he enjoyed out adventures, although, he never told me otherwise!!




Langston had her very first Tball game...she was so excited and had a great time.  She was ready to stop anything that came her way (or anyone else's way too!!) 


I especially love this picture...she picked the jersey #4 to wear...the same number her mommy wore during her MANY years of softball!  Love it!  

Two thumbs up for a great time and a great game! 



My sweet baby, ready for her first Sunday Soccer!  Hard to believe she is old enough to do this!!  But what a cutie!  Personally, I think I need to get her a bigger bow??!!  She did really well for her first organized sport & had a lot of fun.  She also slept really well that night!!  :)

No comments: