Sunday, May 6, 2012

Carson's Sunday Soccer

Carson had a fun season playing Sunday Soccer.  While she was the youngest by quite a bit on her team, she did pretty well, especially considering this was her very first organized sport to be a part of.  I think she learned a lot and she really had a great time. 

 I may be the worst parent EVER...I really did not expect her to score any goals this season and well, low and behold, I can't get my camera out in time to capture her very first goal.  I did get a shot of her brother giving her a high high and congratulating her!  That was really sweet, she was so excited.

 These two were the team fashionistas!  While the other girls on the team are a grade ahead of them and played in the fall, and actually knew what they were doing...these two friends from school had fun comparing sunglasses and accessories & generally just having a good time!
  
 I captured this one!!  She dribbled all the way from midfield and....
 Scored!  Yea Carsey!!
 I love this picture...it's like she is looking for me to make sure I saw it!


 So pleased!  I was so proud of her!

 Carson getting her very first trophy.  She was so excited about this!
I can honestly say, this thing was in our direct possession for a week straight!  She is very proud of her trophy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bola LIVE Judi Online Terpercaya Dan Terbaik Di Indonesia www.sabungayam.me | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | CashBack Hingga 10% | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA