Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephen!

My last night as a 3 year old!


It's hard to believe, but my baby is growing up! On Monday, August 25th, Stephen turned 4!

I can't believe that four years have gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was very anxiously awaiting his arrival. I have so many special memories of this sweet little boy over the last 4 years and they all just make me smile.


Stephen was so excited about this birthday and has been talking for weeks about it. It's been fun this year because he is really into it and really understands what's going on or what happens on your birthday.....lots of sweets and lots of presents!! He enjoyed a fun day, especially making his own birthday cake with Aunt Molly. They did a great job, it was so cute and of course was yummy! When I get the pictures they took of their baking adventure, I will post them for you. One of my personal favorites from today was hearing his younger sister sing "Happy Birthday" to him in the car. She was so cute and was so proud that she was singing something that we could all understand. Stephen loved it. When she would finish, he kept saying, "sing it again sissy! It's Happy Birthday to ME!". It was a priceless moment.

Do I look any older??! Happy Birthday Stephen!

This was one gift he just had to take to bed. When I went upstairs to move it after he had gone to sleep, this is what I found! I thought it was too cute, he just loves this pirate ship:)

No comments: