Well, I have already told you it is hard to believe that my sweet little boy is 4 years old! I am now going to tell you that it is equally hard for me to believe that my baby, Carson, is 3 months old today!!! Wow, time is really flying. Carson is so sweet and such a wonderful baby. She has been so happy and just loves flashing that sweet little smile of hers. She's been cooing quite a bit lately and is working on rolling over. She is so close! Just gets stuck on her side. I know she'll get it soon. She discovered her thumb a week or so ago and it's so funny to hear her sucking on it. She loves to watch her brother and her sister, especially if they are really excited and playing. She also gets mesmerized by the TV! It's so funny to watch her eyes when the kids get to watch a movie or cartoon, her head just turns towards the TV and gets sucked right in to the colors.
I just may be a thumb sucker!
Sleeping Beauty
No comments:
Post a Comment