Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Swing




We took the kiddos up to the Presbyterian church near us and let them ride bikes and play on the playground. Carson loved her first trip in the swing! When I say this is her first time in a swing, I mean this literally...she can thank her big sis for that....


As I have said before, when we pulled out all the baby toys, Langston really believed they were for her. I had to be stern about her not getting in the bouncy seat because every time she sat in it the seat would lower to the floor and I was afraid she would break it. The swing however was a different story. Right from the minute I pulled it out, she was glued to it. I tried to keep her out of it, but my efforts failed and in what seemed like no time at all she had claimed the swing as her seat! Of course, it didn't take long....just a couple of days to be exact....for her to break it. I guess her weight (which is slightly more than the swing is made for!!) pulled the seat off track or something because it quit swinging. We gladly let her have the seat if it meant she would leave the other toys alone. It's worked so far...until the other day when the whole thing just fell apart! I guess I did get my money out of it! So, to make a long story short, Carson has not actually been in a swing yet and loved the one at the park!

No comments: