Thursday, October 23, 2008

Up to no good....

Langston has been very interested in baby toys lately....and by this I mean she likes to play with them, play in them or play with the person who is in them (I am not sure Carson is all too happy with that at times!). At any given time you could find a baby doll buckled in to the carseat, stuck head first in the high chair, "playing" in the exersaucer or tucked into a blanket in the cradle. It's really kind of sweet how motherly she is trying to be, until her interest turns in to her wanting to try these neat new/old toys out....for example.....


I snapped this picture while we were waiting in the parking lot to pick Stephen up from school the other day. We were early, so while I was feeding Carson in the front, Langston was playing the back. She got quite comfortable in Carson's seat and was a bit upset that I put Carson back in it and would not let her or her baby doll ride in it.

Ahh, my personal favorite for today....while I was checking on some laundry (believe it or not), I came upstairs to the sound of 2 little persons crying....and apparently fighting over the same seat! I couldn't help but laugh (and then run to get my camera!). Of course the laughter quickly stopped when I realized that they were stuck and I could not get one or both of them out. Luckily I was able to manuever some limbs and get them loose, but for a minute I thought I was going to have to cut the seat out to "save" them!! I know you can't tell by my typing, but I am cracking up right now!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Ha! Langston is such a character! So cute!

Anonymous said...

langston always cracks me up! love the pic!!

Sue said...

I am loving watching your little ones grow! I can't believe how big they are!

Kasey and John Colvin said...

This pic made me laugh out loud. Cute kiddos!