Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Here are a few pictures from Stephen's school program. His class (4k) were the pilgrims this year and they were too cute! (the 3's were the Indians and the 5's were the Big Chiefs). They all did a great job, I was so proud of my sweet little pilgrim!





My little pilgrim!



This was my contribution to the class party...I think they turned out too cute (if I can brag on myself:)!!!)
I hope you all have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! i am so impressed with your turkey cookies! they look awesome!

SHELLEY said...

Hi Meg, it's me, Shelley. Your little ones are precious. Great to see you guys on here. I added you to my bloggie friends. Tell Paul hi for us.

Erica said...

I'm very impressed! Stephen looked adorable!

Allison said...

Love the pilgrim hats and it looks like he loved the program! I am also impressed w/ your cookies, Betty Croker.