Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Merry!

Wow, it's been so long! We have been a bit MIA lately, but....we're back! It's been a bit crazy lately, so I haven't really had much time to blog. But here a few pictures to tie you over until I can really post:) Hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas!


Ho Ho Ho!

Santa's little helpers!


The Girls:)


I think Carson thought this was her own little hot tub!

Langston had storytime with Santa during her class party....thanks Santa a.k.a. Papa Joe for stopping by our class! The kids loved it!


They also decorated yummy cookies!


Stephen was a wiseman in his class program. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen, it really brought tears to my eyes it was so sweet. He did a great job and said his lines perfectly....I am so proud!


My little wiseman



d

1 comment:

Erica said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! The new pics are great!!! You have 3 cute kids!