I had one head strong little girl dressed like this....
Yes, she is in her bathing suit and ready to go swim. It took me a while to convince her that swimming wasn't what we were going to do, but she finally came around and got dressed to head outside just in time for a little snowball fight.
Stephen and Langston's short range snowball fight!
Can you find a sweeter snow bunny! I love this picture. This is obvioulsy Carson's first snow. I know she knew things were different, when we walked outside she just stared at the snow, like she was wondering what was going on. We didn't actually let her get down and play in it, but she did enjoy being outside for a little bit, just taking everything in.
Stephen
Langston
Stephen claiming victory in the snowball fight
Bailey even had fun!
We have a very wooded lot and sometimes really feel like we live in the woods. It's really great and very private. Our backyard is full of trees and has this wonderful creek that runs through part of it. The only problem is the yard is very sloped, but we are about to start the process of a huge yard renovation to change some of that, which I will blog about later. This is a view of the creek from the driveway. It's really a pretty view and I love watching it and listening to it, especially after a big storm and it is really flowing.
6 comments:
How funny is Langston in her swimsuit? Glad y'all enjoyed the snow!
once again langston cracks me up! she is such a character :) looks like yall had fun!
Look at that sweet snow baby all bundled up in her snowsuit! How precious! And Langston just cracks me up! I know it is not funny at the time! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
That picture of Paul holding Carson is OUT OF CONTROL cute!!! Get that baby to a modeling agency, stat!
I love the bathing suit!!!
I love all the pics! What a cool view in your backyard. Can't wait to see the renovation process. I love looking at that stuff as much as kid pics!
Post a Comment