Yes, my baby is 10 months old. It's hard for me to believe and so exciting at the same time. She has been crawling all over the place for a while now and has been pulling up on everything. She is finally standing flat-footed and is starting to cruise around furniture...but very cautiously. It is so funny to watch her because I just think back to my other 2 at this age....Stephen was walking at 9 mos and literally running around at 1o mos...Langston took her time and started at 10 mos and hasn't slowed down since....literally! I guess I was just ready for her to start early too, but I am enjoying being able to hold and cuddle with her right now, before she takes off and becomes little miss independent!
At 10 mos, Carson is 19 lbs and as sweet as an angel, she is so laid back and has such a wonderful disposition....she has easily been dubbed the best baby in our family. Here are some recent pics of her.....
4 comments:
sooooo cute! can't believe she will be one soon!
She is absolutely beautiful!
Time flies...she is so pretty! I love those eyes!!!
she is precious!!! i cannot believe she is already 10 months :)
Post a Comment