It was fun to watch the guys at work today....they got at it early and didn't stop. They didn't get everything finished today like they had thought, but they provided quite a bit of entertainment for us. It was especially hair raising watching them on top of some of the big trees when the wind started blowing pretty hard. The trees were just swaying back and forth and the guy was just holding on....and I think he was saying something when they started swaying close to the power lines, although I won't repeat it! It's amazing to me what they have done in the last 2 days and it will be fun to see it tomorrow when they are finished. Once they are done, the excavation crew will come in and remove stumps and shrubbery, so it will look completely different soon!
This is my action shot for today....excuse the grainy features, I had to take it through the window in my bathroom which has a screen on it because I could get the best angle. The guy was working on one of the trees right next to the power line and the wind was blowing pretty hard, so the tree was swaying back and forth right towards the line...I kind of felt funny sitting there with my camera taking pictures, hoping that the wind wouldn't blow too hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment