The look of satisfaction...with leftovers!
I thought Carson was napping, apparently Langston thought it would be fun to have a tea party with her and invite all the stuffed animals and baby dolls that we own!
Snow White showed up to help brush Carson's hair! Brushing Langston's hair is an all out fit because it's so curly, it just gets so many tangles. I can only imagine how painful it is, so I bought her a special Cinderella brush, in hopes that it may make it a little less of a fit. Well, she loved using it....just not on her. She wanted to use it on everyone else!
My sweet little boy had a Mother's Day program and art show at school today. He was so cute and I had so much fun watching him perform.
I know this is a random picture to post, but this is of Stephen getting my special mom necklace off of his hook. He made this for me and he was so proud of it, in fact he has been talking about it since last week. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about until I walked in his room and he told me to stand right here, he was going to get my special mom necklace and give it to me. As you can imagine, my heart just melted and I just wanted to wrap him up and hug him. I absolutely love my necklace and just may break it out for church this sunday!
2 comments:
Langston cracks me up! I love the tea party pic :) I bet the necklace was so sweet...Stephen is precious :)
So cute, Meg! And I can't believe your baby is going to be ONE! Time flies!
Post a Comment