Friday, May 15, 2009

New Ride



Yes, this is my new ride. No, I do not own it, but rather am the not so happy renter of it. It appears that my week just couldn't get better....thursday afternoon I was very unfortunate to be in an accident in Crestline Village. As I was driving down Oak Street, a woman in a parking space backed right into me. She apparently saw the car immediately in front of me, because she waited for them to pass, but then accelerated right into me. I now get to drive the mini for awhile.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Sorry about your wreck. You definitely don't strike me as a mini-van mom, so at least it is only temporary!

sew many designs said...

Sorry about the wreck, Meg. I am glad all is okay but I do recall a conversation that we had on the way to Clay's wedding where Paul was very in favor of a minivan! Hope he doesn't get used to it!

Anonymous said...

oh no! i am so sorry to hear about the wreck! i am glad you all are ok. when i first saw the post i thought you had bought a minivan!! ha!

Sarah Stanley said...

Dude, sorry about the mini-van. Though I will say you have to be hands-down the hottest mini-van driver I know!

The Lilly Family said...

I am cracking up at all of your comments! For all of you in the closet minivan lovers, I have been taking notes on all of my pros and cons of the mini and will share them with you soon. Don't laugh, there are some out there....you know who you are!