Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleeping on the stairs!


I just had to post this picture, I thought it was too funny. Stephen was having trouble getting to sleep one night and kept making his way downstairs, asking for chocolate milk, asking to play, asking for more bedtime stories...you get the idea, he was stalling on the whole bedtime thing! We had to put our foot down and let him know that if he came back down the stairs he was going to be in trouble. Around 9, Paul had to run get something from his car. When he came back in the front door, this is what he found. We have no idea how long he was there, I have to assume it had been a little while becuase he was sawing some serious logs and was actually very comfortable. I guess he was thinking that he had not completely made it down the stairs, so he wouldn't get in to trouble! I still can't believe he was able to fall asleep on a step (and of course very thankful that he did not roll off of it!)

1 comment:

Kasey and John Colvin said...

That is so funny! I know the stalling bedtime routine SO well. :)