It is extremely hard for me to believe that my sweet baby girl has turned one. It happened on May 28th. It was an exciting day and also an emotional one. I just can't seem to get a grip on how quickly time flies by. She had a fun birthday and we celebrated over the weekend with a small party for her. She isn't quite walking yet, I keep thinking she is going to take off one of these days, as she has really great balance standing on her own for minutes at a time, but who knows. All in good time right! I am trying to keep my focus on enjoying these baby moments for just awhile longer. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
5 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday, Carson! I love her cakes, Meg! So cute!
Aw! Happy birthday Carson! Meg, I know how you feel about not being able to believe how quickly time flies. I think about that all the time. It is so bittersweet! Looks like she had so much fun. Precious outfit!!
happy birthday sweet girl! i love her bday outfit :) she is too cute!
Happy Birthday to Carson! Also, can we get an update on the back yard. I'm very interested to see if the Mens are Done or still working.
SERIOUSLY. Can we please get an update. July is almost over!
Post a Comment