We spent day 4 back in the Magic Kingdom and had a great time. The weather was great, no rain which was fabulous! I apologize, I just got a new computer (mine finally bit the dust!), so I haven't quite figured out how to upload the pictures correctly! These are in reverse order, but oh well!
This was Stephen's 10th time to ride Thunder Mountain (a.k.a the Runaway Train). He loved this ride. Langston got to ride it twice and this picture is Stephen showing her how she is supposed to ride a roller coaster....with your arms in the air!
Stephen driving the cars
Who's driving that car!!

Langston tuckered out and opted for a nap while we were in Toontown visiting Mini's house. I guess we finally figured out how to get her to take a nap!

Meeting Tinkerbell and her fairy friends
One more time on It's A Small World!
Stephen's favorite ride, Thunder Mountain. If you look closely, he is riding with Paul and he has both arms in the air and a big smile on his face!
On of the highlights of our day was meeting Woody & Jesse. We LOVE the Toy Story movies (really, they are GREAT!). They both had their Woody & Jesse dolls we brought from home and the characters thought it was great that they brought them with them. They spent a good 5 minutes playing with the kids and goofing off with them. Stephen and Langston loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment