Hard to believe that my baby is now 2 years old! Yes, that's right, 2 years has quickly passed right before my eyes! She is the sweetest child you could ever come across, with the most easy going personality and excitement about everything. She LOVES shoes, clothes and purses....my wallet is saying OUCH right now just anticipating the future! She is quite girly, loving dolls, dress up and all the things you can imagine little girls would have so much fun with. I love how flexible she is. She can love her doll and find some way to incorporate her doll play with any of Stephen's Star Wars characters and have so much fun pretending they all go together. She is constant amazement of her older siblings and wants to do everything they do and love to play with them. I just love to watch all of them interact and play together, it's so sweet. She loves telling you how silly you are, especially her Nana (which, I know Nana just melts at the words "Nana, you silly!) She also likes to talk about how silly she is. We are working in to our independence phase, where we want to pick out our clothes, wear other people's shoes (even if they are the size 13's daddy wears) and we HAVE to have a bow that may or may not match our outfit, which will only stay in our curly mess of hair (that I just love by the way), for maybe a few minutes.
We celebrated an impromptu party with her friends at school on the last day (a day before the actual birthday), with a special treat from Savages Bakery. They kids loved the cookies and I enjoyed seeing them all have fun at lunch. We also took the birthday girl to the beach and had a little party for her with a fun beach themed cake. She loved the cake and in spite of us singing happy birthday to her, she was digging her paws into the icing and enjoying tastes before we even finished our song. It was pretty funny!
Her actual birthday, May 28th, celebration
Digging in to the cake before we could even sing Happy Birthday!

Her sweet class at school enjoying butterfly cookies from Savages. Aren't they the cutest little group! She loves talking about each one of them!
In lieu of a birthday tiara, we settled for some birthday mickey ears Ms. Leslie was able to find!
One more shot of her class. They are a fun bunch!
Happy Birthday my sweet baby!!! We love you!
Funny comment of the night, Stephen said to me, in front of an audience I must add, that now that Caron is a big girl, it's time for me to go back to the baby place and get another baby! I think my mom jumped out of her chair in shock, but I happily said to him that he needed to tell that to his daddy. No comment from daddy...yet...hahahah. I just want to see the look of daddy's face:) No, just to answer your questions, there is no immediate plan to
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sweet Carson! Their class is adorable :) I wish I had gotten a picture of all of them w/ Ms Leslie and Ms Evelyn but of course I totally forgot about it until that night.
Post a Comment