Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! We had a low key (but fun) time this year. We unfortunately got hit with the stomach bug this week and it really did a number on my sweet 4 year old. He was definitely feeling much better today and looking forward to trick-or-treating. However, we decided not to overdo it though and stuck close to home. We did stop by our 1st neighborhood party since moving in to our new house, then hit a few houses to pick up some candy and called it a night.

Happy Halloween!


Trick-or-treat!

You have no idea how much this picture makes me laugh! Langston truly got into the Halloween spirit this year and LOVED trick-or-treating. Seriously, DO NOT leave a bowl of candy out for her....this is her 2nd trip back to the bowl and she truly was trying to stuff the bowl in her bag! Stephen was trying to tell her, "Just one sissy", but bless her heart, she thought it was all for her!


Carson wasn't too impressed with her first halloween!

This little Tinkerbell was wiped out!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Such cute kids! I replied to your comment on my blog...I never know how to reply. Let's try to get together this week.

Sue said...

Sorry Stephen has been sick. It looks like everyone had fun! Cute costumes!

Allison said...

They are adorable! I am sad I didn't get the ringing the doorbell shot! It's so cute!