Well, I know I am a bit late with my wishes, but Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all enjoyed a blessed Christmas full of joy and spirit of the season. Our family enjoyed every minute of it and really took in all the excitement the children had this year. It was so much fun for Paul and I to listen to their excitement about Baby Jesus, Santa Claus, the reindeer...all of it! And now....we are exhausted and still listening to them sing Christmas Carols and ask when Santa will be back!!! I am posting pictures from our Christmas. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and wish you all a wonderful year full of blessings and happiness.
The sweetest elf you could imagine!
Stephen and Langston checking out Stephen's new pirate ship that Santa brought him. This is the ONLY thing that he asked Santa for and he was VERY specific about what he wanted...."I want a pirate ship with a plank and 2 cannons". Needless to say, Santa had fun searching his shop for this one, but he came through. We laughed on Christmas day because he found this first and had no interest in opening anything! His comment to us when we kept asking if he wanted to open his presents was, "but I've got this!" I certainly hope Santa keeps that in mind next year!
I love this picture because Carson looks like she is ready to grab one of these plasma cars and take off!
Mmmm....that was good!
We also hosted the Lilly family Christmas on saturday after Christmas. It was lots of fun with LOTS of kids and lots of catching up.
5 comments:
so precious! Love sweet Carson in the Santa hat. Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday! It is so much fun experiencing the excitement through your own children! Take care!
I've been waiting for this post! :) Where did you get their PJ's? They are adorable!
Thanks, they turned out cute....I actually made them. I had planned on making them, but didn't actually sit down to start working on them until the night before Christmas Eve. So needless to say, they are cute for the pictures, but don't look too closely at the craftwork!! But for the use of pj's,they turned out pretty darn cute!
I love them! Good job! I looked everywhere for something just like them and never found what I wanted. I may have to take it the sewing machine next year, too. But,my craftwork always looks terrible..I tend to get impatient and take shortcuts or sew so fast my seams are crooked. I may need lessons from you!
So cute!!!!
Post a Comment