Hard to believe, but my baby is crawling.....well, almost! She will get up on all fours, rock around and take a crawl or two and then fall on her face and laugh. I can't believe we are already at this stage! We also popped out two teeth about a month ago, both the front bottom teeth. This would definitely explain the drooling!
She's working on it!
The fearless instructor! Langston was quite funny trying to "teach" Carson to crawl. It's especially funny because she herself never actually crawled! Even while trying to "teach" her, she reverted back to her old scoot.
Okay, ignore the dirty clothes....that's just what you get when you mix drool with a reflux baby on baby food! It's just dirty all the time! I thought this was a good picture of her two little teeth and of course her sweet smile:)
3 comments:
I had to laugh at your comment to ignore the dirty clothes. I think our pics are so cute & then I take a closer look to see a most disgusting bib or one that says "Baby's First Halloween" & it's January. Reflux will do a number on your baby, I KNOW!!!
she is precious! i cannot believe she is already crawling...i feel like she should still be a tiny baby! time flies!
Your pics turned out BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for you to see them...I will get them in the mail to you on Monday! Glad we did her shooot before she started scooting!!!
Post a Comment