Monday, February 9, 2009

This and That...

My latest....sorry it has been SO long! We've been having fun together and have just been MIA from blogging! Glad to be back though:) Here are some pics from the last month....


Sweet smiles...she is just so happy and bubbly all the time...I could just eat her with a spoon, she's so sweet! She is 8 mos old and she has been crawling for about a month now...she is a bit lazy compared to her brother and sister who were crawling at 6 mos each and walking at 9 mos and 10 mos...I am however, glad to have one that is laid back and happy to just hang out and enjoy just taking everything in. She is getting brave and trying to start pulling up on things, but for the most part she LOVES being held and cuddled....and I love that!

An afternoon at the park....enjoying some beautiful weather!
My little bunny!


Stephen & Langston- she just follows him around like a puppy and does everything he does, it's so funny!

"Look mom, I can do this and wave at the same time!"









Bathtime....
Everyone wants to help!

All clean!



I just had to post this....here is my sweet, hardheaded and independent 2 year old....Yes, on the coldest day in January (it was 19 during the day) this is the outfit she chose and fought tooth and nail to wear. After an hour of fighting with her, I just gave in.....it was especially easy after she ripped off my amarylis stem and bud that was doing SO well, all because she needed a "bibboty bobbity boo" a.ka. a wand like the fairy godmother's on Cinderella. I guess I just knew we weren't going to be going outside anyways, so why not...however I was a bit upset about the amarylis! What a Diva!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

langston cracks me up! i loved the part about her fighting you over her clothes and tearing up your plant. i am sure it wasnt so funny to you but that picture is just priceless!

Allison said...

So cute how they are playing together at the park! And I could just squeeze baby Carson's sweet little cheeks! We hope to see you all soon!