To all my blogging friends who have harrassed me and emailed me to update my blog....well, here is my update. Sadly, it isn't much! I have been VERY MIA lately, mostly because we have been out of town a good bit of the summer and probably more because I have been unexpectedly busier than I thought lately. Sadly, I cannot post any pictures today, because when I sat down last week to really update my outdated site, I realized that I have major computer issues! All of my pictures are stored on my computer (I am limited to borrowing Paul's when he is not working, and because it's a work computer, we can't store any pics on it), so you are left with just a dialouge (sp??) update for now...hopefully I will get my computer restored and virus free this week so I can get back to the important things....blogging! HaHa!
We have had a good summer at the beach, the lake and finally in our new backyard! Langston's favorite place is the beach, which happily for her, we have managed to get down there for a few weeks during the summer and plan to spend some time in August there. She hates the gulf (kind of funny to me since she wants to go to the beach all the time), but she LOVES the pool there. She will sit in the sand for hours asking when it's time to go swimming in the pool. She learned to swim this spring, so once we get her in the pool, we can't get her out. Stephen is most happy doing anything outdoors. He loves going to the beach and to the lake, swimming, playing the sand, throwing rocks into the lake, and his new fun game is bocce ball! Kind of random, I know, but we've had a fun time playing and teaching the kids at the lake. Carson, like any 3rd child, is absolutely happy and along for the ride! She rocks and has a blast wherever we are! She is nearing her 14th month birthday (which by the way, will be on my 8th wedding anniversary!!) and finally started walking during the last month. Seriously, I thought she would never give up crawling!
Our backyard project is pretty much complete, so Sarah, I guess Stephen can finally say, "The mens are done!" I think there are 2 minor things left to finish, but they are very minor things. We have more shrubbery planned to plant, but it will have to wait until next year when we can get our money tree growing again!! The kids have absolutely loved the yard and we have had a wonderful time watching them run around and have fun. Our next thing now, is to find a playset!
So, that is our summer so far in a nutshell! Sorry for the wordy piece, I promise to have some pictures of my sweet family uploaded soon! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
1 comment:
Well praise Jebus! I thought someone had taken you hostage or something!!! Nice to have you back dear. Glad the mens are done.
Post a Comment