Thursday, September 24, 2009

At Last!!

FINALLY!! I just got my computer back and am SO excited to be able to blog again! I almost don't know where to start! Here is a brief synopsis of our summer...We had a wonderful & busy summer filled with numerous trips to the beach, the lake & of course the pool. It was great to see them have so much fun. With 2 swimming on their own and 1 that loves to just float, it seems that our favorite thing to do was anything involving water! We also finished our backyard project. I guess Stephen can finally say, "Mom, the mens are done now!". The kids have had so much fun playing in the yard & we are so thrilled to have a great area for them to play in outside. It was an expensive & very time consuming project, but it was worth every penny. We couldn't be more pleased with it & the quality of work our landscapers did. We are now about to start building the clubhouse for the kids, or rather I should say, Paul is about to start building it!!!


Somewhere in the midst of all of our summer fun, Paul & I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that we have been married for 8 years! So many wonderful things have happened in these short years, it's amazing. I look forward to many more with the most amazing husband!


Here are a few pictures from our summer, I still have TONS to upload and go through! I hope you enjoy!



"Gogglewoman!"




1-2-3 JUMP! This was a favorite of theirs in the pool!



Everyone at the beach called her the "floating baby" because she would just float around the pool the entire time and was so content!


more jumping...


yummy ribs on the 4th of July!


rocking away on the porch!


Our new patio...




yard....



and walkway! We love it!


No comments: